1. When a visitor, Scott Bierley, dropped his phone in West Midlands Safari Park, Latabe the Elephant took it as an opportunity for an “Elfie.” When Bierley got his phone back, he saw this photo:
3. “I really couldn’t believe when the phone came back, I pressed the centre button to check it was still working and there it was — me and my friend were in shock,” he told the BBC.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›