1. When a visitor, Scott Bierley, dropped his phone in West Midlands Safari Park, Latabe the Elephant took it as an opportunity for an “Elfie.” When Bierley got his phone back, he saw this photo:
3. “I really couldn’t believe when the phone came back, I pressed the centre button to check it was still working and there it was — me and my friend were in shock,” he told the BBC.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›