1. Friday, 6PM: It’s finally the weekend!!
5. 7 PM: You get home and you’re just gonna lay down for a second to get your second wind.
6. 8:30 PM: You wake up, realize what time it is but more importantly, that you are STARVING.
7. 9 PM: You’ve given up on going out and you order pizza.
8. 9:45 PM: Your friends start texting you, saying you’re lame for staying in.
9. You still could not feel any better about your decision.
10. 10:30 PM: You fall asleep pleased with yourself. Tomorrow you have all day to be productive.
11. Saturday, 10 AM: Your alarm goes off but you’re just not ready for it.
12. 11:30 AM: You just are going to give yourself 5 more minutes.
14. 1:30 PM: You grab a quick bite to eat, you have a lot to do today after all!
15. 2 PM: You see your favorite TV Show is having a marathon!
16. 5:30 PM: You realize what time it is.
17. 5:45 PM: You contemplate cleaning but ultimately decide against it.
21. 10:30 PM: Someone’s getting fresh with you at the bar and it is time to leave.
22. Midnight: You start to get embarrassing so you call it a night.
23. 1 AM: You fall asleep, satisfied with your Saturday night.
24. Sunday, Noon: You wake up so hung over you wonder if this is what death feels like.
25. 1:30 PM: You remember you were supposed to call your parents.
26. 2:30 PM: You know your apartment is a mess and you need to clean up.
28. 3:30 PM: You remember you can sleep it off and the world feels better again.
30. 7 PM: You realize tomorrow’s Monday and get back in your pajamas.
31. 8PM: You decide the rest of your night is best spent playing video games.
32. Midnight: Feeling great about your weekend, you decide to rest up for the week ahead.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit could be a "turning point" in saving the planet. The talks in Paris include 196 countries 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›