5. 7 PM: You get home and you’re just gonna lay down for a second to get your second wind.
6. 8:30 PM: You wake up, realize what time it is but more importantly, that you are STARVING.
8. 9:45 PM: Your friends start texting you, saying you’re lame for staying in.
9. You still could not feel any better about your decision.
10. 10:30 PM: You fall asleep pleased with yourself. Tomorrow you have all day to be productive.
11. Saturday, 10 AM: Your alarm goes off but you’re just not ready for it.
12. 11:30 AM: You just are going to give yourself 5 more minutes.
14. 1:30 PM: You grab a quick bite to eat, you have a lot to do today after all!
16. 5:30 PM: You realize what time it is.
17. 5:45 PM: You contemplate cleaning but ultimately decide against it.
21. 10:30 PM: Someone’s getting fresh with you at the bar and it is time to leave.
22. Midnight: You start to get embarrassing so you call it a night.
24. Sunday, Noon: You wake up so hung over you wonder if this is what death feels like.
25. 1:30 PM: You remember you were supposed to call your parents.
26. 2:30 PM: You know your apartment is a mess and you need to clean up.
28. 3:30 PM: You remember you can sleep it off and the world feels better again.
30. 7 PM: You realize tomorrow’s Monday and get back in your pajamas.
31. 8PM: You decide the rest of your night is best spent playing video games.
32. Midnight: Feeling great about your weekend, you decide to rest up for the week ahead.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›