1. Being generally disgruntled at the state of the world.
Level of Cat-ness: Planning world domination.
2. Getting stuck in things.
Level of Cat-ness: Hiding where your human can’t find you for hours and hours and making them freak out that you’re lost because LOL GREAT JOKE.
3. Finding five-star modes of transportation and riding them like a queen.
Level of Cat-ness: The phrase “where I fits, I sits.”
4. Taking over the internet, one cute quality at a time.
Level of Cat-ness: Resenting the Meow Mix commercials but loving to watch Animal Planet.
5. Being a warrior.
Level of Cat-ness: Pretending to be independent, feeling fine about relying on a human for food.
6. Knowing how bomb your body looks when placed on a glass table and admired from below.
Level of Cat-ness: Hair balls.
7. Sitting comfortably in a shoe.
Level of Cat-ness: Shitting in a shoe.
8. Killing it on a Roomba.
Level of Cat-ness: Getting offended when someone suggests you get a manicure.
9. Refusing to walk on a leash.
Level of Cat-ness: Having some goddamn self-respect.
10. Cheesin’ while your friend is visibly annoyed.
Level of Cat-ness: The phrase “IDGAF.”
11. Getting into crazy places.
Level of Cat-ness: Pooping on your human’s bed as punishment.
12. Falling asleep standing up.
Level of Cat-ness: Playing with a fluffy toy, getting it confused with your tail, attacking your tail.
13. Cleaning your feets in an adorable cup only your adorable self could fit in.
Level of Cat-ness: Bringing your human a dead bird, not understanding why they don’t want it.
14. Making sure you have your private time.
Level of Cat-ness: Scratching all your human’s furniture to make it your own.
15. Bossing around the dog.
Level of Cat-ness Purring when your human scratches the exact right spot.
16. Falling asleep studying.
Level of Cat-ness: Getting fat and blaming it on your fur.
17. Chillin’ in small box, a big box, any sort of box.
Level of Cat-ness: Contemplating the meaning of life.
18. Knowing how to get attention when you want it.
Level of Cat-ness: Moving all the clothes out of the drawer so you have a place to sit.
19. Staring down the dog when he’s being easy.
Level of Cat-ness: Bragging that one day you will catch that damn red dot.
20. Immediately regretting underestimating an opponent.
Level of Cat-ness: Being as bitchy as possible when a new cat comes to live with you.
21. Sleeping adorably with your brothers and sisters.
Level of Cat-ness: Scratching all the keys off of your human’s laptop.
22. Owning the dog, comfort-wise.
Level of Cat-ness: Curling up into a cold, empty bath. *NO WATER*
Level of Cat-ness: Sitting on all pieces of black clothing.
25. Being generally suspicious.
Level of Cat-ness: Not settling for bullshit generic catnip.
Level of Cat-ness: Being confused why your human is taking the treasures you meticulously leave in your litter box.
27. Finding the strangest places to sit.
Level of Cat-ness: Making fun of the dog for wanting attention.
28. Perfecting red dot-getting strategy.
Level of Cat-ness: Running into the other room when anybody new enters.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›