Dogzone: The metaphorical place dogs are often put in their families: while they are loved, they are not considered “one of the humans”.
3. “I will sit on this couch until you put me in the humanzone.”
7. “I console you! Don’t you think I deserve a seat at the human table??”
11. “I just want to get bumped to the Humanzone.”
13. “If you could just trust me with yard work, I’d feel so much better.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.