1. This little dude who is eager to show off his new rabbit buddy with everyone.
2. This bunny and kitten who only get closer during Easter festivities.
3. This gal who doesn’t mind looking a little silly when she can look this cute doin’ it.
5. This kitten who cheered up his friend who was worried hiding easter eggs was “passé”.
6. This pair who are going to be EXTRA good at hiding eggs this year.
7. This kitten who always gets a little cranky when she can’t find the Easter eggs.
10. These sleepy heads who make this holiday all about family.
11. This cat who appreciates his bunny’s hard work creating a perfect Easter feast.
12. This guy who went all out this year with his ears but now is a little self conscious.
21. This chicken who’s getting REALLY into being authentic this year.
22. This cat who just wants the Easter egg hunt to start NOW.
23. Of course, this Easter family to win all Easter families…
26. This little one who prefers to use her basket as a snooze zone.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›