1. It’s just fact: Dogs are the best thing this world has to offer.
5. And they show us just how cute it is to snuggle up with your best friend.
8. They are resourceful when it comes to carpooling.
9. They have the most adorably awkward smiles.
10. And they’re ALWAYS up for a goofy photo session.
11. They’re cool with cuddling up and staying in…
12. …and will totally help you out at the store.
13. They show what real commitment to exercise is like.
20. They ALWAYS give much-deserved welcome-homes.
21. They are the cause of roughly 65% of smiles around the world.
25. This is basically the cutest thing to ever happen so I’ll just leave this here, thank you.
26. They understand how you feel when everyone sings “Happy Birthday.”
27. And grace the world with their beautiful, inspiring tummies.
29. They know you need love even if you don’t know it yet.
(Or they just want your beef jerky. either way, it’s adorable.)
30. They’re not afraid to look silly to have a good time.
31. Basically, dogs are ALWAYS the best ever, not just today…
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›