1. In order to do these videos justice, you need to turn up the volume:
2. No time for doors for this guy!
3. I mean, the sound this dog makes will melt your heart.
4. Tears happen sometimes too.
5. When greeting your heroic best friend, running circles around him is very important.
7. Sometimes being tall is advantageous: You can just get right up there and give your friend a kiss.
8. A big leap into the loved one’s arms is always encouraged.
9. Leash or no leash: It’s time to celebrate.
10. OK, this hug attack is the most adorable thing.
11. Sometimes it takes a moment to register, but once it happens, it’s all kisses.
12. Multiple dogs makes these kinds of videos even better.
13. Even when they’re small dogs!
15. Also, the dogs who just know even before their owner comes through the door.
16. Just more proof that dogs never forget their humans.
17. The best Christmas present this dog could ever imagine.
18. And hey, if you need any more tears, here’s a compilation of some adorable reunions:
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency was issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›