1. He likes his friends just fine but after a few hours, he needs alone time.
2. And if she doesn’t get this quality time with herself, she gets irritable.
3. When you have friends over, this is usually what he does.
4. You might mistake this look for feeling left out but really, he just doesn’t want to participate.
5. You often find him standing by the window, contemplating life.
6. Or hey, nothing at all. There’s nothing wrong with alone time.
7. She’s not mean to people who seek her attention, but she would prefer they would let her be sometimes.
9. At a party, you can usually find him giving you this look, begging to leave…
10. …Or just in the bathroom, hiding until the social process is over.
11. After a social engagement, big or small, she usually does this:
12. He often wears headphones with no music playing, in the hopes no one will try and talk to him.
13. When someone cancels plans with her, she can’ t help but be like:
16. He likes playing fetch with you but sometimes is even more content playing by himself.
17. When you want to introduce him to new people, he’s all: “Nah, one friend is enough”
18. And quiet cuddle time one-on-one with his best friend is always welcome.
20. So don’t worry if you find your pal is not as out-going as most…
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›