1. He likes his friends just fine but after a few hours, he needs alone time.
2. And if she doesn’t get this quality time with herself, she gets irritable.
4. You might mistake this look for feeling left out but really, he just doesn’t want to participate.
7. She’s not mean to people who seek her attention, but she would prefer they would let her be sometimes.
9. At a party, you can usually find him giving you this look, begging to leave…
11. After a social engagement, big or small, she usually does this:
12. He often wears headphones with no music playing, in the hopes no one will try and talk to him.
13. When someone cancels plans with her, she can’ t help but be like:
16. He likes playing fetch with you but sometimes is even more content playing by himself.
17. When you want to introduce him to new people, he’s all: “Nah, one friend is enough”
18. And quiet cuddle time one-on-one with his best friend is always welcome.
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›