“Cute Aggression” is defined as the urge to squeeze, scream, or “die” over someone or something so cute you can barely stand it.
1. You identify with this girl so much it’s borderline embarrassing.
2. These two make you want to just scream and punch a wall and run all over the place.
3. You just wanna squeeze everything in this picture because WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU DO?
4. Your heart just skipped a beat when that little guy just plopped.
5. You want to eat this little thing up even though you would never actually eat this little thing up.
6. That urge has made you confused, worried, and ultimately craving more cute.
7. You want to reach through the screen and grab that little fluffy ducky and just shake it.
(Even though you never would shake an adorable little creature.)
8. You think the world is an extremely cruel place to show you such a wonderful fluff that you can’t go and hug IMMEDIATELY.
10. This makes you want to laugh, cry and, squeeze those little cheeks all at once and you don’t know what to do.
13. You have, on more than one occasion, said “I’m dead!” when confronted with this kind of adorable.
14. You understand how this bulldog must feel because you feel this way EVERY time you see a cute little bulldog: uncontrollably happy.
16. This yawn makes you want to just hug this pug so bad you don’t know what to do with your hands so you’re just hugging yourself to death.
17. This tummy makes you feel like you got punched in the stomach with CUTE…
18. …and this one: There are no words, just quiet screams of delight and frustration at the fact that you cannot scratch it.
20. You may or may not have just physically exploded and are reading this post from another world.
21. Yep, this is it. This is the kind of thing that will one day kill you:
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.