1. According to the Shiba’s owner, “She climbed on the corner of the sofa and refused to even look at [the cat]”
2. Here’s a summary:
3. Shiba IN HER OWN HOME.
4. CAT INVADER.
5. No word yet if the Shiba has been able to leave her corner of the couch.
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›