1. Monique Lamoureaux video chatted with her cutie to make the distance seem shorter.
2. Resi Stiegler’s pup is not so into skiing but he will join her for some apres ski action.
3. Amanda Kessel got one last hug in as her little pup envisioned the gold.
4. Jordan Malone’s pup likes to keep her hairstyles fresh as she awaits her human’s homecoming.
5. Briana Decker has a cutie who promised to eat no more pucks before the big match.
6. Neither of Jayson Terdiman’s pups understand luge but they support him full heartedly.
7. Johnny Weir-Voronov’s pup is a good example when it comes to getting enough sleep.
8. This is Gidget who would love Lindsey Jacob Ellis to come back with more bling for her.
9. Ashley Wagner’s cat snuck in some selfies so she wouldn’t miss her so much on her trip.
10. Meryl Davis’ pup wanted to enter into Figure Skating as well but her fluff matched the ice too much.
11. Lindsey Vonn’s pup just can’t stand her leaving and it’s basically the cutest.
12. And Lauren Cholewinski has a whole animal fam to speed skate back to…
13. Not only does she have that cutie Great Dane but a CHIHUAHUA.
15. And Gracie Gold’s pup looks into the distance instead of dealing with the week or so apart she has to deal with.
16. Alex Carpenter’s little one tried to sneak in her bag, real quick…
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›