1. When you’re trying to tell your BFF about the hunk sitting next to you.
2. When you’re about to leave the house and you know you look great.
9. When your best friend and you say the same thing at the exact same time.
11. When someone says something offensive and you’re the only one who heard it.
12. When someone asks you to do something when your favorite show is on.
17. When you go downstairs and realize your roommate invited a bunch of people you don’t like over.
19. When the table next to you orders french fries and you stupidly ordered the salad.
In The News Today
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›