1. When you’re trying to tell your BFF about the hunk sitting next to you.
2. When you’re about to leave the house and you know you look great.
9. When your best friend and you say the same thing at the exact same time.
11. When someone says something offensive and you’re the only one who heard it.
12. When someone asks you to do something when your favorite show is on.
17. When you go downstairs and realize your roommate invited a bunch of people you don’t like over.
19. When the table next to you orders french fries and you stupidly ordered the salad.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›