3. You can’t help but respect the way he poses with a ball, casual but not lacking in poise.
4. Stand in awe of his calming powers! The bravery it took to lull this tiger to sleep!
6. Don’t be afraid of those eyes, peering into your soul. They see you, they love you, they understand you.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›