3. You can’t help but respect the way he poses with a ball, casual but not lacking in poise.
4. Stand in awe of his calming powers! The bravery it took to lull this tiger to sleep!
6. Don’t be afraid of those eyes, peering into your soul. They see you, they love you, they understand you.
In The News Today
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›