1. This is Ke Ke and her human who taught her the magical skill of walking upright.
2. They live in Chongqing, China and they like to first spend their mornings surveying the land, deciding what to do.
3. Ke Ke is a gracious lady, shaking the hands of even those clearly beneath her.
LOOK AT THAT SASS.
4. Even when she’s so sleepy and cranky on Monday mornings, she just walks a little walk and everything is all better!
5. And look at her dancing a little dance! It’s just the cutest thing ever!
I wish I had a commute buddy this adorable!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️