1. This is Ke Ke and her human who taught her the magical skill of walking upright.
2. They live in Chongqing, China and they like to first spend their mornings surveying the land, deciding what to do.
3. Ke Ke is a gracious lady, shaking the hands of even those clearly beneath her.
LOOK AT THAT SASS.
4. Even when she’s so sleepy and cranky on Monday mornings, she just walks a little walk and everything is all better!
5. And look at her dancing a little dance! It’s just the cutest thing ever!
I wish I had a commute buddy this adorable!
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›