1. This is Ke Ke and her human who taught her the magical skill of walking upright.
2. They live in Chongqing, China and they like to first spend their mornings surveying the land, deciding what to do.
3. Ke Ke is a gracious lady, shaking the hands of even those clearly beneath her.
LOOK AT THAT SASS.
4. Even when she’s so sleepy and cranky on Monday mornings, she just walks a little walk and everything is all better!
5. And look at her dancing a little dance! It’s just the cutest thing ever!
I wish I had a commute buddy this adorable!
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??