1. This is Ke Ke and her human who taught her the magical skill of walking upright.
2. They live in Chongqing, China and they like to first spend their mornings surveying the land, deciding what to do.
3. Ke Ke is a gracious lady, shaking the hands of even those clearly beneath her.
LOOK AT THAT SASS.
4. Even when she’s so sleepy and cranky on Monday mornings, she just walks a little walk and everything is all better!
5. And look at her dancing a little dance! It’s just the cutest thing ever!
I wish I had a commute buddy this adorable!
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.