2. You may think he’s just a simple gentleman Frenchie, but THINK AGAIN.
3. His dog tag doesn’t even need to say it for you to know.
9. “Better than a lion, better than a cheetah, YOU ARE A FRENCHIE” is just one of his daily affirmations.
13. When he’s ready for the day, the world knows not to mess with him.
14. When you see him on the street, you know to just keep walkin’.
15. His dangerous side gives him a thirst for adventure.
16. He has explored the depths of the most deadly jungles.
18. Even when he lays in bed, he daydreams of MORE DANGER.
19. After all, does this look like a face that’s scared of anything?
20. He’s even braved and succeeded in the volatile housing market.
21. He knows how to be adorable and approachable for investors.
23. When everyone’s busy thinking outside the box, he’s not afraid to GO BACK IN.
26. He may be a badass in exploring and business but he has a sensitive side…
32. At this point, you’re probably wondering about the dichotomy that is DANGER, the Frenchie.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›