The orphaned elephants of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust are celebrating the World Cup in the best possible way: by playin’ soccer. Here’s some of their tips:
1. Kick that ball.
2. Play good defense.
3. Casually pass backwards.
4. Casually pass frontwards.
5. Dive to protect your goal.
6. Now cuddle up and take a nap.
Watch the whole, adorable tutorial here:
Thumbnail Photo Credit: Creative Commons
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›