The orphaned elephants of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust are celebrating the World Cup in the best possible way: by playin’ soccer. Here’s some of their tips:
1. Kick that ball.
2. Play good defense.
3. Casually pass backwards.
4. Casually pass frontwards.
5. Dive to protect your goal.
6. Now cuddle up and take a nap.
Watch the whole, adorable tutorial here:
Thumbnail Photo Credit: Creative Commons
- Game on: the Denver Broncos are playing the Carolina Panthers in the Super Bowl 50. We're bringing you the play-by-play 🏈🙌
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."