3. Now it’s time to invite all of your friends.
6. Around 10 minutes before your guests arrive, start heating up the BBQ.
7. Propane is convenient but charcoal makes everything taste better. This part is up to you.
16. Good friends and good food make for the BEST BBQ EVER!
17. When it’s time to leave, you may need to call some of your guests a taxi.
We’re looking at you, Clarence.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.