3. Now it’s time to invite all of your friends.
6. Around 10 minutes before your guests arrive, start heating up the BBQ.
7. Propane is convenient but charcoal makes everything taste better. This part is up to you.
16. Good friends and good food make for the BEST BBQ EVER!
17. When it’s time to leave, you may need to call some of your guests a taxi.
We’re looking at you, Clarence.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.