1. First, you must decide if you want a theme. Luau?
2. Truth is: You don’t need a theme at all if you’re grilling.
3. Now it’s time to invite all of your friends.
6. Around 10 minutes before your guests arrive, start heating up the BBQ.
7. Propane is convenient but charcoal makes everything taste better. This part is up to you.
8. When they finally get there, greet them with a warm smile.
11. Be sure to check your grill in between socializing.
12. Make sure you provide your guests with other activities as well.
13. Moonbounces are always a hit but not altogether necessary.
16. Good friends and good food make for the BEST BBQ EVER!
17. When it’s time to leave, you may need to call some of your guests a taxi.
We’re looking at you, Clarence.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›