3. Now it’s time to invite all of your friends.
6. Around 10 minutes before your guests arrive, start heating up the BBQ.
7. Propane is convenient but charcoal makes everything taste better. This part is up to you.
16. Good friends and good food make for the BEST BBQ EVER!
17. When it’s time to leave, you may need to call some of your guests a taxi.
We’re looking at you, Clarence.
In The News Today
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›