3. Now it’s time to invite all of your friends.
6. Around 10 minutes before your guests arrive, start heating up the BBQ.
7. Propane is convenient but charcoal makes everything taste better. This part is up to you.
16. Good friends and good food make for the BEST BBQ EVER!
17. When it’s time to leave, you may need to call some of your guests a taxi.
We’re looking at you, Clarence.
In The News Today
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›