2. He’s a true explorer of the Mediterranean seas.
4. (Well, he lives on this boat with his humans)
7. …which helps them find the best places and animals.
8. His favorite thing to spot is dolphins; his humans “think he can hear them, as he is always aware of them before we are.”
9. Safety is very important to Bertie: he always wears his lifejacket at sea and is clipped on to the boat with a safety harness just in case!
10. He also LOVES takin’ a break on the beach. As you can see, he wears sand like no other.
11. Don’t be fooled by his seafaring ways: he likes to dress up from time to time too.
13. But sometimes he just likes pondering on a rock, ya know?
14. Basically, he’s the epitome of seafaring cool.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›