1. Penguins obviously have an advantage in the winter Olympics, what with natural born Cross Country Skiing Techniques…
2. But it takes more than that, it takes practicing all sorts of skills…
3. …like lifting. Lifting is very important to an athlete’s overall performance.
5. She’s on the US Hockey team but she made sure to practice her strategy in other arenas.
IT’S CALLED THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX.
7. Stretches are key, they take lots and lots of practice. It’s fact.
9. So, this Frenchie got disqualified for this but you got to admire his spirit.
11. There’s actually no word as to whether or not this woman has been training but she certainly looks the part.
12. Working your core is an extremely central part of most athlete’s training routines…
18. Ferocity coupled with the knowledge that yoga can prevent injuries, these guys will undoubtedly be CHAMPIONS.
19. This is actually top secret footage of a portion of the Russia Skating team’s choreography.
20. And look, this guy knows he’ll get looks in the Olympic village but this is the warm up that will take him to the GOLD so deal with his truth.
In The News Today
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›