1. This dog who hopes if he stares at you long enough, you won’t notice the mistake to his left.
3. This asshole trying to start a fight.
4. This whole family who broke into your house to steal your crepes.
5. This punk who has too high of an opinion of youths.
6. This dog clearly trying to sell these innocent children drugs.
7. This guy who is super good at stealing because he knows to act calm and casual.
9. This dog trying to sneak out after midnight.
10. This pug who will not allow anyone into his kingdom or onto his slide.
11. This dog who plans to make the call from inside the house.
13. This dog who is plotting her revenge on the red-framed one.
15. This snaggletoothed lobster who clearly wants to fight you at any chance given.
16. This pug who wanted to steal some snacks from the kitchen but you were there and had to ruin it.
17. This dog who will blame all of her farts on you.
18. This pug who is just waiting for you to leave so he can catch the last pokemon and claim all the glory.
20. This dog who is upping his anti-bath revolutionary tactics.
21. This super sleuth, distracting you so he can steal your wallet.
23. This dachshund who employs a “sneak attack” method to get his damn money back.
25. This thief who believes slow and steady wins the race/pizza.
26. This dog who will peer into your soul, seeing things that cannot be unseen.
28. This underage dog who is drunk. Too drunk. Seriously, go home, dog.
29. This dog who plans to steal this tortoise’s shell, fully aware of “squatter’s rights.”
31. This dog who overheard you saying you plan to “eat healthier,” so he raided the fridge for all the steaks before you threw them out, you monster.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲