26. This dog comforting these bunnies after they woke up from scary dreams.
23. This monkey trying to comfort this pigeon after he got his first speeding ticket.
22. This Frenchie mom willing to listen to every single part of her baby boar’s day.
21. This couple comforting each other after dropping their son off at college.
20. This pup letting this piggie know that it’s OK he lost the game; he put in an all-star effort.
19. This dog and monkey helping the environment by carpooling.
17. This zebra who has chosen to trust this hippo and give him a dental exam.
15. This seal who knows this penguin needs a hug even if the penguin pretends she doesn’t.
13. This duo who decided it was best if they planned their escape together.
12. This cat who’s been awake with his heartbroken pal all night.
11. This bird who protected this mouse against an eagle.
10. This squirrel kissing his friend to make him feel better.
9. This cat who knows something’s wrong even if this pup is pretending otherwise.
8. This duck and dog who are in a fight but know it’s best to just kiss and make up.
7. This chick who came home early from a business trip to surprise this kitten on her birthday.
6. This killer whale who just agreed to help this dog elope with his cat (not pictured).
5. This cat who didn’t want to come to this party but knew it was important to her girlfriend, the pelican.
2. This dog taking care of his sister while their parents are out of town.
Richard Austin / Rex / Rex USA
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️