1. This cat who saw this baby and was all, “I can do that, no problem.”
3. This cat who’s awesome at mirroring his person.
4. This cat who rawrs with the best of ‘em.
6. This cat who is so good at copying, it’s actually kind of scary.
8. This cat who is practicing a “laptop” position so she’s ready for the day she has her own.
10. This cat who would never lose Slap Jack, even in his sleep.
11. This cat who copies his owner, bag and all, in order to make the best travel companion.
12. This cat who doesn’t know why he’s copying but knows it feels right.
13. This cat who copies her owner out of solidarity against the enemy.
14. This cat who drew inspiration not from her human, but from a piece of art her human botched.
15. This cat who knows her fighting will only get better by copying a pro’s.
16. This cat who just likes to annoy his owner by repeating everything he does.
17. This cat who, assessing his castle, decided he should copy his owner’s eating habits as well.
19. This cat who cannot be tricked even in the most complicated games of Copy Cat.
20. This cat who just knows how adorable it is to mimic this baby.
21. Lastly, this kitten who is the champion of all the copy cats in the world.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›