2. Originally, many laughed at the proposition.
“That’s hysterical! Good joke, Barb. Good joke.”
3. Eventually, the cat convinced them.
“No really. I made a deal to get this information.”
5. Word spread quickly among the catmmunity.
“My brain can’t wrap my mind around it!”
9. Some were downright appalled.
“That just…can’t…I…but…that’s disgusting.”
10. Some brought up some valid counterpoints.
“But-but-I trained him to feed me!”
11. Some very good counterpoints…
“If I were the pet, why would she pick up my poop?”
12. Some got scared.
“If I knew I was the pet, I wouldn’t have left that hairball in the living room.”
13. Many reconsidered everything.
“Why has this giant never told me? Is that how he has made me a complacent prisoner?”
14. Even the small things were reconsidered.
“What’s next? This shark isn’t real either?”
15. Oh, and the self-doubt.
“If my whole life has been a lie, WHO am I??”
16. Flashbacks were common.
“She did put me in a box for a while and when it opened, I was in a doctor’s office. I forgave her for the mishap but maybe…she was in control the whole time.”
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️