2. Originally, many laughed at the proposition.
“That’s hysterical! Good joke, Barb. Good joke.”
3. Eventually, the cat convinced them.
“No really. I made a deal to get this information.”
5. Word spread quickly among the catmmunity.
“My brain can’t wrap my mind around it!”
9. Some were downright appalled.
“That just…can’t…I…but…that’s disgusting.”
10. Some brought up some valid counterpoints.
“But-but-I trained him to feed me!”
11. Some very good counterpoints…
“If I were the pet, why would she pick up my poop?”
12. Some got scared.
“If I knew I was the pet, I wouldn’t have left that hairball in the living room.”
13. Many reconsidered everything.
“Why has this giant never told me? Is that how he has made me a complacent prisoner?”
14. Even the small things were reconsidered.
“What’s next? This shark isn’t real either?”
15. Oh, and the self-doubt.
“If my whole life has been a lie, WHO am I??”
16. Flashbacks were common.
“She did put me in a box for a while and when it opened, I was in a doctor’s office. I forgave her for the mishap but maybe…she was in control the whole time.”
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.