1. Finding the TIME to watch all of your favorite shows every week.
WHY does Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition come on at the same time as New Girl?! WHYYYYYY?
2. When you wait episodes upon episodes of waiting for your favorite TV couple to get together!
It takes dedication.
3. Then they finally do on the season finale and then TEARS FOR YEARS.
4. Then you wait basically a million years for a new season to start up.
I mean, REALLY. WHAT TAKES SO LONG?
5. So while you wait you try to go back and watch all of your favorite episodes or re-watch the last season so you’re still crisp on what’s going on.
6. ONLY TO FIND OUT NETFLIX DOESN’T HAVE THE MOST RECENT SEASON.
WHY DO YOU EXIST?
7. To pass the time you go on the show’s official store and manage to buy basically everything.
There goes eating for the rest of the month. (Stuff on the Official Show’s store website is expensive, has anyone else noticed that?)
8. Finally, it is time. You’ve been counting down the days to see what happens next. You booked the den so it would be nice and quiet. The season premiere!
9. Of course it’s the premiere that everyone in the house wants to sit down and chomp on their popcorn extra loud and watch the show that you invited them to watch a while ago but they weren’t interested.
10. So you’re sitting there and your favorite tv couple comes on the screen together and tears build up in your eyes only for someone to say “AWH THEY GOT TOGETHER!” and make a big deal.
Yeah. I already knew that.
11. Basically it bothers you, period, that they’re watching YOUR show. It’s not theirs. They don’t understand.
NOBODY WILL EVER UNDERSTAND.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›