1. You decide to browse Tinder for a little confidence boost.
“But seriously, what’s wrong with me?”
4. You brave through the awkward ice breaker Tinder provides.
Tinder prompts “You’re not getting any younger.” Really, Tinder? How the fuck am I supposed to answer that??
5. And after exchanging some cordial messages, the conversation escalates on a grand sexual level.
“Show me your boobs.”
6. But for some reason, you’re not offended or creeped out by their crude invitations.
7. But you definitely feel them out, to see if they’re really interested.
8. And you both decide to DTM, aka “define the match.”
Is this a friendship, harmless flirtation, hookup, OR SOMETHING REAL?
10. And out of curiosity or sheer boredom, you continue to talk.
You give them your number, which is a huge step.
11. You both keep mentioning how awesome it would be to meet in person.
But you know that’s not gonna really happen.
12. And suddenly your match initiates another dirty conversation, which you talk to your IRL friends about.
But let’s be honest, the dirtier the match, the better.
13. And your friends tell you that you don’t deserve this.
“Girl, this guy clearly doesn’t appreciate YOUR feelings!” But little do they know, you are so into it.
14. Then things get really tense between you and your match, because they stop responding to messages.
They have to check their phone, Facebook, and Snapchat at some point, right?
15. And you start to wonder, are they sending dick pics to someone else now??
16. They’ve yet to send you ANYTHING, and you’re growing pretty desperate.
Time to send another 100 texts.
17. And once again you confide in your friends, this time about your match’s non-responsive ass.
18. In which your friends tell you the cold, hard truth.
“It might be time to let this ‘relationship’ go.”
19. After that, you consider your life, your choices.
“Is this really the best direction for my love life?”
21. You don’t even care, because you have zero feelings for them now.
22. And you move on, because that eight hour-long relationship probably wasn’t worth it anyway.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›