4. And here are some reasons backing this highly scientific data:
5. Beyoncé likes it.
Well, maybe just her alter ego, Peaches.
6. And so does her sister, Solange.
7. Katy Perry rocks it.
Especially when she’s about to burn something.
10. Actually, a lot of celeb ladies are into the purple, like Ginnifer Goodwin.
11. Jennifer Hudson
12. Lily Collins
13. It’s such a GREAT color, that it’s always in demand.
Prime example: MAC is bringing back Heroine as a permanent shade because the masses were crying out for their favorite purple.
BUT that’s not the only bad ass purple in the game.
15. MAC Violetta
16. MAC Rebel
17. Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss in Fuchsia Vinyl
18. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape
19. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Shame
20. CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Embrace
21. And come on, there has to be a reason why Radiant Orchid is the Pantone color of 2014.
Because it just gives one more excuse to wear your purple color everyday. PSHHH, like you needed another reason.