14. This probably has something to do with the fact that NJ is home to one of the most dangerous cities in America: Camden.
So even though it’s sandwiched between New York City and Philadelphia, you’re more likely to get knifed right here in NJ! Impressive, no?
20. New Jersey is so awesome, New York sports teams are dying to play here.
Ever hear of the New York Giants? Or the New York Jets? More like New Jersey Gigantic Fighter Jets, as they would be called if NJ had its way. Either way, their stadium is located in East Rutherford, NJ.
22. And grown men wail about its women.
SHA LA LA LA LA LA
It’s a traffic system in which turning traffic exits right to go left. Why? Because screw you, that’s why!
Driving in circles looking for parking and yelling at pedestrians who get in your way will really get your heart rate up — take our word for it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.