Literally didn’t have a home. On tour for life.
2. Jesus and his disciples
Just got in from Nazareth with a serious case of first night fever.
3. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
Hunting for the Holy Grail of lute anthems
4. Christopher Columbus and the Santa Maria
Just seamen being seamen
6. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Not just Paul Newman and Robert Redford being handsome.
7. Van Gogh and Paul Gauguin in Arles on an Artist Retreat
Paint so hard motherfuckers wanna cut ears off
8. Wright Brothers
Inventors of the mile high club
10. James Joyce, Ernest Hemingway, Ford Maddox Ford, John Quinn and Ezra Pound all in Paris
Everybody’s peaking at midnight in Paris
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?