1. We invited members of the blind community to describe what beauty looks like to them. Their responses might change the way you see things.
2. Many people view beauty as something you see with your eyes, but when you can’t see beauty, you have to feel it. Whether it’s the beauty in simplicity…
4. Or the ones you love, there’s so much more out there than what we can see.
5. Beauty isn’t only in the eye of the beholder…
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›