1. We invited members of the blind community to describe what beauty looks like to them. Their responses might change the way you see things.
2. Many people view beauty as something you see with your eyes, but when you can’t see beauty, you have to feel it. Whether it’s the beauty in simplicity…
4. Or the ones you love, there’s so much more out there than what we can see.
5. Beauty isn’t only in the eye of the beholder…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.