1. We invited members of the blind community to describe what beauty looks like to them. Their responses might change the way you see things.
2. Many people view beauty as something you see with your eyes, but when you can’t see beauty, you have to feel it. Whether it’s the beauty in simplicity…
4. Or the ones you love, there’s so much more out there than what we can see.
5. Beauty isn’t only in the eye of the beholder…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.