1. We invited members of the blind community to describe what beauty looks like to them. Their responses might change the way you see things.
2. Many people view beauty as something you see with your eyes, but when you can’t see beauty, you have to feel it. Whether it’s the beauty in simplicity…
4. Or the ones you love, there’s so much more out there than what we can see.
5. Beauty isn’t only in the eye of the beholder…
In The News Today
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›