1. We invited members of the blind community to describe what beauty looks like to them. Their responses might change the way you see things.
2. Many people view beauty as something you see with your eyes, but when you can’t see beauty, you have to feel it. Whether it’s the beauty in simplicity…
4. Or the ones you love, there’s so much more out there than what we can see.
5. Beauty isn’t only in the eye of the beholder…
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›