1. So you’re stalking some old friends and foes on facebook and suddenly realize that it’s been months since you last spoke to somebody from that era that you actually like. So of course:
2. You can just imagine your old friend getting this message
Who wouldn’t be excited to talk to you?
3. But days go by with no response
And you thought you had something together!
4. But lo and behold, a couple days later
6. But then it turns out that they can’t do Saturday evening, or Sunday afternoon and they have yoga at 7 on Monday.
So.. what I’m getting from this is that you AREN’T free “pretty much all the time”
7. But despite all the struggles, you finally set it for Friday at 5:30pm
“Text me if I’m not on just in case!”
9. They’re totally gonna think you hate them now…
So much for reconnecting
12. You’re the proactive one this time, so you try again
13. And you can just see them reading this
Because you both know that this is all just a part of the “Skype-dance”
14. So finally, two weeks later, you’ve managed to find another time that works.
And this time, you will NOT forget.
15. AND YOU ACTUALLY SKYPE!
And it’s all kinds of awesome to catch up with your old friend.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.