1. So you’re stalking some old friends and foes on facebook and suddenly realize that it’s been months since you last spoke to somebody from that era that you actually like. So of course:
2. You can just imagine your old friend getting this message
Who wouldn’t be excited to talk to you?
3. But days go by with no response
And you thought you had something together!
4. But lo and behold, a couple days later
6. But then it turns out that they can’t do Saturday evening, or Sunday afternoon and they have yoga at 7 on Monday.
So.. what I’m getting from this is that you AREN’T free “pretty much all the time”
7. But despite all the struggles, you finally set it for Friday at 5:30pm
“Text me if I’m not on just in case!”
9. They’re totally gonna think you hate them now…
So much for reconnecting
12. You’re the proactive one this time, so you try again
13. And you can just see them reading this
Because you both know that this is all just a part of the “Skype-dance”
14. So finally, two weeks later, you’ve managed to find another time that works.
And this time, you will NOT forget.
15. AND YOU ACTUALLY SKYPE!
And it’s all kinds of awesome to catch up with your old friend.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›