2. Dressing up for 8 am’s (or just class in general) 15 points
First day of school doesn’t count.
3. Buying all brand new text books at the book store 15 points
One day you will learn the art of amazon and rentals
4. Siting in the front row 10 points
Eager and ready to learn.
6. Bringing books to class…on syllabus day 20 points
Bonus 10 points if its still wrapped in plastic.
7. With their hand constantly in the air on syllabus day 20 points
And they ask about a million questions
8. Everything they wear has Clemson Tigers, or the Paw all over it 15 points
9. Wearing orange every single solid orange Friday 15 points
*See even I did it as a freshman
Throwback to first solid orange Friday 2010
10. Goes to every game & stays the entire game 20 points
Yes I have school spirit but when its an FCS school on a super hot day you bet I’m leaving at halftime to watch the rest in air conditioning
11. Captioning every picture on social media “I love college!!!”
12. Wearing their IPTAY shirt at least 3 times a week 15 points
15. Bragging about high school….a lot 15 points
That’s great you were captain of the soccer team or student body president….but no one cares