2. (Actual GIF of the Supernatural fandom when the sneak peek leaked.)
3. In case you were wondering, yeah: this season is going to hurt.
4. It looks like (surprise!) Dean gets beat up a lot.
5. Obviously Sam hasn’t been through enough in the previous eight seasons, so at some point he wakes up in a hospital.
Yeah, looks like it’ll be another healthy year for the Winchesters.
6. But hey, at least the Winchesters have each other. Probably. We hope.
7. Of course Castiel, the sassiest (former) angel in the garrison is back! And HUMAN!
8. However, there’s gonna be a scene where he strips to do laundry, so hey. We’ll take what we can get.
9. Also, the newly human Cas looks longingly at a vending machine the way Dean Winchester looks at pie and porn.
10. Some of our favorite characters will put in appearances.
11. That’s right: the sassy pizza-loving anthropomorphic personification of Death is back!
This could be good! Or bad. Okay, real talk: knowing this show, it’s probably gonna be bad. (Probably = definitely.)
12. Felicia Day is going to reappear as fan-favorite Charlie Bradbury.
Please don’t die please don’t die please don’t die.
13. The Winchester’s surrogate dad Bobby Singer is back!
15. And you remember Abaddon, right? Sure you do. How could you forget those gorgeous (and demonic) red locks?
16. Well, she’s back and Dean (obviously) flirts with her while she beats him up.
17. Let’s not forget Crowley, the reigning King of Hell. Last time we saw him, he was well on his way to becoming human.
Still can’t see him ever wearing a flower crown, though.
18. But now we have to wait until October for the season to premier and basically…
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️