2. (Actual GIF of the Supernatural fandom when the sneak peek leaked.)
3. In case you were wondering, yeah: this season is going to hurt.
4. It looks like (surprise!) Dean gets beat up a lot.
5. Obviously Sam hasn’t been through enough in the previous eight seasons, so at some point he wakes up in a hospital.
Yeah, looks like it’ll be another healthy year for the Winchesters.
6. But hey, at least the Winchesters have each other. Probably. We hope.
7. Of course Castiel, the sassiest (former) angel in the garrison is back! And HUMAN!
8. However, there’s gonna be a scene where he strips to do laundry, so hey. We’ll take what we can get.
9. Also, the newly human Cas looks longingly at a vending machine the way Dean Winchester looks at pie and porn.
10. Some of our favorite characters will put in appearances.
11. That’s right: the sassy pizza-loving anthropomorphic personification of Death is back!
This could be good! Or bad. Okay, real talk: knowing this show, it’s probably gonna be bad. (Probably = definitely.)
12. Felicia Day is going to reappear as fan-favorite Charlie Bradbury.
Please don’t die please don’t die please don’t die.
13. The Winchester’s surrogate dad Bobby Singer is back!
15. And you remember Abaddon, right? Sure you do. How could you forget those gorgeous (and demonic) red locks?
16. Well, she’s back and Dean (obviously) flirts with her while she beats him up.
17. Let’s not forget Crowley, the reigning King of Hell. Last time we saw him, he was well on his way to becoming human.
Still can’t see him ever wearing a flower crown, though.
18. But now we have to wait until October for the season to premier and basically…
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.