Found this well loved little dude on an East Coast train at Kings Cross - let's find the owner, Twitter!
1. Last Friday, Lauren Bishop Vranch found a lost teddy bear on an East Coast train at Kings Cross.
2. She tried to give the lost bear to train staff, but she was warned he would be dropped off far away from where his owners originally traveled from.
3. So, rather than risk the bear never being reunited with his owner, she decided to take him along with her on an adventure through Newcastle.
4. They went to the pub for a festive treat.
5. They went to go see a panto at Northern Stage Newcastle together.
6. And even went backstage!
7. Lauren was even so kind as to let him crash at her hotel room.
8. Overall they had a lovely trip together.
9. But there were more pressing matters at hand. #lostbear belonged to someone, and Lauren was determined to find his rightful owner.
10. So they headed back to London to find his owner, who obviously loved him very much. (Just look at that fur!)
11. While Lauren and the #lostbear were paling around Newcastle, the internet did its best to help find the bear’s owner.
13. Back in London, Lauren and the #lostbear were beginning to lose hope. Lost Property is apparently closed on the weekend, so they watched “Strictly” together and waited.
14. But then, a miracle happened! #lostbear’s owner’s father spotted Lauren’s photos on Spotted: On The Train’s Facebook page.
15. It turns out, #lostbear belongs to a little girl named Phoebe, and she had been upset all weekend, worrying about her favourite toy.
16. It also turns out the “lost bear” is actually a lion named Roar.
17. Phoebe and Roar are expected to be reunited very soon, all thanks to the generosity of Lauren and the good people of the internet.