Lady Gaga podrá llevar su "Artpop" a China. Checa las diferencias entre las portadas de este álbum
1. After three years, China has lifted its ban on Lady Gaga, and removed her from the government’s blacklist.
2. Gaga has been on the blacklist since 2011 after China’s Culture Ministry deemed her work to be “creating confusion in the order of the online music market, and damaging the nation’s cultural security.”
This mean’s Lady Gaga’s album ARTPOP can now be sold in the country. However, China have still placed restrictions on the album’s cover art.
3. As they did in Indonesia, Lady Gaga’s Chinese album cover has an enlarged gazing ball to cover more of her body, plus added leggings.
4. They’ve also changed the name of the song “Sexxx Dreams” to “X Dreams.”
5. Gaga is obviously thrilled with the government’s change of heart.
6. Pirated versions of ARTPOP have been available on the streets, although CNN reports that Gaga’s distributor at Universal China has been “coy” about the ban.
They told CNN: “I don’t think ban is the way to put it. All Lady Gaga’s albums are on sale in China. The newest one is already on sale.”