1. When you first met the Doctor, everything was so new and amazing.
2. And you got into this whole thing because, well, WHO COULD DENY THIS?!
8. And constantly being compared to your predecessor is a total drag.
“Oh, WOULD she? GOOD FOR HER.”
11. You’re constantly reminded that a certain someone is smarter than you.
12. But that never stopped you arguing with him.
15. And spotting one of these can never be good.
16. Sometimes you look into the heart of the TARDIS and it gives you a bit of a headache.
Oh, whoops! THINK I NEED A DOCTOR.
17. There are times you feel more like a passenger than a companion.
19. But the idea of going back to how things were before can seem horrible.
20. Because, after the Doctor, even your best attempts at having a normal life don’t always work.
21. Making the choice to return to the present is probably a lot better than the alternative.
24. Which was basically what you feared all along.
29. And you realised that dating a Time Lord probably wouldn’t be a long-term thing, because mortality.
30. There are times you don’t realise just how important you are.
31. Even when it turns out you are the most important person of all.
33. And have the sole responsibility of looking after the Doctor when he doesn’t remember who he is.
36. Moving through time in the opposite way to your husband can be difficult.
42. There’s also when the Doctor asks you to stay in a parallel universe with his human clone.
43. And tries to convince you they’re basically the same.
“No, but really.”
44. And you’re all like, yeah, close enough.
THIS WILL DO I SUPPOSE.