1. On your way into London, things can get a little bit crowded.
2. OK, very crowded.
3. Like RIDICULOUSLY CROWDED.
5. And you’ll no doubt get barged out of the way by someone who just REALLY NEEDS A SEAT so they can do this.
6. There’s always some wanker who needs a seat for their bag.
7. Their poor, tired bag.
8. But there are also very important men with poor, tired feet.
9. And very important ladies with poor, tired feet.
10. It’s amazing who will shove you out of the way to get a seat.
11. And it’s an absolute disaster when, after a hard day of work, you’re met with this.
14. Delays can be caused by many different things, such as flooding.
16. Mystery drills.
19. And the staff at the station don’t seem to care about your strife.