1. This is the beautiful western span of the Bay Bridge. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
2. This is the Eastern Span of the Bay Bridge.
3. Part of it collapsed in the 1989 earthquake.
4. Reasonably, it’s being replaced with this on Tuesday and closed Today at 8pm.
5. These people have it all mixed up…
6. Muscle Milk has it all wrong.
7. So does this guy.
8. Too much #wine #Ricardo.
9. Well…not exactly…
10. You can go over it again after Labor Day.
12. Still nope.
13. You can stay attached. It’s not going anywhere.
14. That’s….not the eastern span.
16. So…one last time:
17. This is the eastern span of the Bay Bridge. That tower thingy (New Bay Bridge) is replacing all that metal stuff (Old Bay Bridge).
18. This isn’t going anywhere.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.