1. This is the beautiful western span of the Bay Bridge. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
2. This is the Eastern Span of the Bay Bridge.
3. Part of it collapsed in the 1989 earthquake.
4. Reasonably, it’s being replaced with this on Tuesday and closed Today at 8pm.
5. These people have it all mixed up…
6. Muscle Milk has it all wrong.
7. So does this guy.
8. Too much #wine #Ricardo.
9. Well…not exactly…
10. You can go over it again after Labor Day.
12. Still nope.
13. You can stay attached. It’s not going anywhere.
14. That’s….not the eastern span.
16. So…one last time:
17. This is the eastern span of the Bay Bridge. That tower thingy (New Bay Bridge) is replacing all that metal stuff (Old Bay Bridge).
18. This isn’t going anywhere.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›