1. 1. e.e. cummings Hand-Stamped Bracelet
For those who carry their hearts (and yours) on their sleeve.
2. 2. Recycled Book Cover Purse
The biggest question on everyone’s mind? “Can I fit a book inside my book purse?”
3. 3. Book Page Cufflinks
To dress as smart as you read.
4. 4. Minimalist Posters
Sometimes a picture’s worth a short story’s amount of words.
5. 5. Hollow Book Safe
What kind of book lover hasn’t wished for secret hollowed out book?
6. 6. Harry Potter-Inspired Flask
Warning: Polyjuice Potion not included.
7. 7. Moby Dick Brooch
Catch Melville’s enigmatic, elusive White Whale and pin him to your chest.
8. 8. Lord of the Rings TOMS
On a scale of one to Frodo, how much have you walked today?
9. 9. Cat in the Hat Bookmark
Reading isn’t a race / so here’s a bookmark to hold your place.
10. 10. The Fault In Our Stars Hair Tie
Hold my hair up, okay? Okay.
11. 11. Metal Book Ends
For when their bookshelves are all full.
12. 12. Book Clock
Finding time to read is easier than ever.
13. 13. Bukowski Quote Coasters
The closest you’ll get to sharing a drink with your favorite poetic lush.
14. 14. Literary Candles
Close your eyes and think of Jane Austen.
15. 15. Brontë Banner
For the person who has already found their Heathcliff.
16. 16. Laptop Sleeve
Your laptop is a wonderland.
17. 17. Wilde Cologne
This fragrance will never get old.
18. 19. Famous Closing Lines Poster
There are those who read the last sentence of a book, and there are those who hang said sentence on their wall.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›