1. Try not to make your “Healthy Dinner” recipe look like twice baked spew.
I can’t even tell what it was supposed to be before the person just covered their kid’s sick in cheese and tried to palm it off as dinner.
2. Nothing says “we’re breaking up” like foam tubing and duct tape on a coat hanger. A Valentine’s DIY that’s a one way ticket to single street.
3. It’s not worth it. It’s really not.
hash tag YOLO. Cos seriously, life is too short.
4. BUT if you DO choose to waste your precious life *conturing*, you can expect these kind of results:
What’s that you say? The difference is mind blowing? I know, right!!
No, really, what is she doing? This was under “dress making”.
6. From user ‘Seashell CrAzY’.
This is so ugly I can’t even begin. All the seashells involved in the making of this upsetting nightmare are praying for the right to die….maybe not with dignity, but at least to get some peace.
7. Sweet green beans, I’m sorry its come to this.
ok, we need some rules: DO NOT take a picture of or try to make people eat food if any of the following applies- the ‘food’ closely resembles spew, the appearance of the ‘food’ doesn’t improve following the application of a filter and/or when presented with the ‘food’ people giggle out of fear or genuine mirth that you think you can cook.
8. Let us be Thankful…
….that this is NOT what’s for dinner.
9. I don’t think you understand what a lamp shade does.
Or what “Not ugly” means.
10. Why are you hanging lit cheese graters around your house?
Just contemplate that question….
11. The ultimate classic “my take on a Pintrest idea”
This is (surprisingly) how to cover-up those ugly blinds while still having access to the windows. Because in no way does this ‘decorating’ idea make something that is relatively inoffensive blazingly hideous.
12. Ahh Pintrest, whenever you try to suck me in with your pretty pictures and mason jar based fun, I always remind myself:
The giggles give me more satisfaction then a crappy craft fail ever will.