1. No matter where you were, you always heard faint sounds of music playing.
2. Your cliques were not the typical high school cliques.
3. Jocks did NOT run your school.
Maybe because there were no jocks.
4. You probably didn’t even have any sports teams.
It’s okay Mariah… we understand.
6. Let’s be honest… you probably didn’t even have a gym.
Just a stage.
8. Since everyone was POSITIVE they would be famous one day.
DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!
10. Talent shows were like broadway productions.
11. And hallways were more frequently used for practicing than they were for getting from class to class.
19. And graduation wasn’t boring to sit through.
Performances? Famous alumni? Yes please.