1. Quatchi, Sumi, Mukmuk, Miga - 2010
3. What The Sochi Mascots Were Supposed To Look Like - 2014
Nothing can go wrong here, right? Look at how fuzzy the bunny is, and look at the polar bear’s round little paws. Don’t forget that leopard’s cool look about him. These little animals are perfect. There’s no way someone would turn them into 10 story monsters for their big Primetime debut!
These guys look like Sega and Anime made a hyper little group of babies. They’re fun, energetic, and really not that creepy! I’d ski with them any day. The also successfully create a genuine smile, rather than a weird, “I’m gonna kill you” grin. Yes, their names might not be their strong-suit, but they’re so happy.
6. Roni - 1980
Basically, Roni might not be the cutest little raccoon, but he’s the ultimate badass. He can successfully pass every event with flying colors. Look at that form! However, we’re starting to get into the creepy territory, because he has only ONE expression…
13. Magique, the “Man-star/snow imp” - 1992
I’m just not sure why you would choose a “snow imp” starfish elf as your mascot. He just really creeps me out and I’m not entirely positive I could give him a hug back. I’m scared he might poke my eye out.
16. The Snowlets - 1998
Oh no, the Snowlets, not the Snowlets. Hearing “Snowlet,” one would think awwww a little snowy owl…WRONG! You couldn’t be more wrong. These look like the owls of a serial killer. Their noses, beady eyes, and strange colors all point to signs, their ready to peck my eyes out and feed me to their young.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.