1. Look at that face.
He’s the most beautiful redhead I’ve ever seen.
6. He’s adventurous.
He just trekked to the South Pole….THE SOUTH POLE…for the Walking With the Wounded charity event.
13. He’s into Harry Potter.
I wouldn’t mind handing him some Amortentia.
14. He’s always up for a challenge.
For example, racing USAIN BOLT.
16. He was the cutest child.
I mean look at that rebellion
18. He’s not afraid to serve his country.
He entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in 2005, was deployed to Afghanistan, and served as an Apache co-pilot.
19. He loves sports.
Soccer, tennis, polo, any fancy sport.
20. He loves his family.
He still hangs out with his grandma, and doesn’t mind being the third wheel.
21. He’s very involved in charity work and giving back.
He is an active member of 12 organizations, and created a documentary about AIDS awareness.
22. He hates Geometry too!
In fact he managed to get a D in the class.
23. He’s an animal lover.
Koalas, baby hippos, hedgehogs, even snakes, you name it
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.