1. He was the original Jim in The Office.
… I love you Tim.
2. Which means he invented the “Jim stare.”
3. In fact, he’s mastered it.
4. Not to mention, HE’S JOHN FREAKING WATSON.
6. Anyone remember the wonderfully awkward guy in Love Actually that you couldn’t help but fall in love with?
IT WAS HIM.
8. He looks so damn good in a suit.
9. His style stems from a passion for 1950’s pre-mod culture.
In 2008, he mentioned to The Daily Mail, “I love that pre-mod jazz look of the late Fifties, the Steve McQueen style that influenced the British modernists. I love all kinds of loafers – penny, tassel, fringed.”
10. He knows how to pull off the salt n’ pepper hair look.
11. Speaking of hair, it always manages to go perfectly to the side.
12. He loves a nice cup of tea.
14. He even knows how to make the most corrupt characters likable.
Fargo’s Lester Nygaard is awful, but so dang forgivable.
15. He doesn’t let the pressure of fame get to him.
After being asked if he’s experienced the partying pressures of fame he replied, “I don’t do any of that – I’d rather be at home stroking the dog,’ he says. ‘My idea of a good night out is staying in.”
18. He doesn’t take anyone’s shit.
19. He has the best reactions of any actor out there.
21. Look at those dance moves.
22. He’s a homebody.
He told BBC, “I love home. I’d rather be at home than anywhere else.”
Thank you, Mr. Freeman.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵