1. Blueberry Almond Granola
In addition to the blueberries, the nuts and oats will keep you going all morning. You can also make big batches at a time. See recipe here.
2. Blueberry Energy Bites
Keep these at work or while running errands for a quick, filling snack. Learn how to make them here.
3. Blueberry Pop Tarts
Get the taste from childhood free of any preservatives. Recipe here.
4. Paleo Muffins
Using almond flour instead of regular flour, you can skip the gluten and still get the same great taste. See recipe here.
5. Blueberry Flax Pancakes
This recipe is perfect for a lazy Sunday. Learn how to make these healthy flapjacks here.
6. Blueberry Breakfast Parfait Pops
Make these in large batches and you have a go-to breakfast for days where you just want to sleep in. See recipe here.
7. Blueberry Mojito
It’s a mojito with an antioxidant twist! Check out the simple recipe here.
8. Blueberry Breakfast Bars
These are great for extra hot days and will keep you going until lunch. Get the recipe here.
9. Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries
These are great refreshing snacks after being outside all day. See the summer recipe here.
10. Blueberry Waffle Grilled Cheese
This might not be the healthiest option, but it looks too good to resist. See the delectable recipe here.
11. Lemon Blueberry Scones
The recipe calls for yogurt to eliminate excess calories from the classic brunch side.
12. Blueberry Feta Salad
Pack in tons of fiber and nutrients with this recipe.
13. Summer Peach Blueberry Trifle
This light dessert is perfect for any party or get together with friends.
14. Greek Yogurt Berry Muffins
These muffins cut out unnecessary calories with yogurt and still taste pretty dang good. Check out the recipe here.
15. Blueberry Crostata
This recipe is surprisingly simple and should only take about 30 minutes total.
16. Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
These are great for a snack or quick breakfast. Find out how to make them here.
17. Blueberry Almond Crostini
These are a great appetizer for any party and mix the perfect amount of salty and sweet. See the simple recipe here.
18. Pineapple Oat Smoothie
This recipe mixes all the flavors of summer and will keep you full. See recipe here.
19. Blueberry Lime Salsa
Try this recipe instead of your typical salsa or queso dip.
20. Blueberry Ricotta Pizza
It may sound weird but fruit and cheese make a beautiful couple. Recipe here.
21. Blueberry Coconut Yogurt Pie
Whip up this tart anytime your craving something sweet. You can even divide the recipe to make mini tarts.
22. Blueberry Sherbet Sandwiches
Use this recipe to create the classic ice cream sandwich with a fruity twist.
23. Orange Glazed Blueberry Donuts
Indulge your cravings with these awesome tangy donuts.
24. Blueberry Lemon Crepes
These crepes are made with lemon curd to give them a little citrusy punch.
25. Blueberry Angel Food Cake Dessert
This light recipe is the perfect ending to a group summer dinner.
26. Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
You’ll never want another fruity ice cream after making this recipe.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️