1. He plays a demigod in the Percy Jackson series. AKA himself.
2. He can rock a beachy wave.
Don’t you just want to run your fingers through that sick flow?
3. HIS EYES.
THEY’RE BLUER THAN THE CIRCASSIAN SEA, AMIRITE?
4. He was adorable long before anyone even really noticed.
Why yes, that is him on the far left, playing Mel Gibson’s youngest son, William, in The Patriot.
6. And Jim Carrey’s son in The Number 23. And Renee Zellweger’s son in My One and Only. Basically he’s played a lot of hot son-type characters.
God bless the stork that brought him along.
8. He makes lunchtime a formal affair.
This picture’s makin’ me hungry, if ya know what I mean. (But also that sandwich looks really good.)
9. He looks you in the eyes when he clinks.
It’s 7 years of bad sex if you don’t, so, well, yeah.
12. He’s heard of the Three Musketeers. So, you know, he’s obviously well-read.
He also played D’Artagnan. But that’s beside the point.
15. But he can also be a perfect gentleman.
How sweet. Also he is positively killing that side part.
18. Oh, and did we mention he’s Jewish?
That’s my favorite part. L’chaim!
20. And more importantly, he can work the stage.
I mean, WERK it honey.
21. He understands the plight of the world/my life.
22. And he’s basically the greatest young actor to hit the silver screen since ever.
IMHO, that is.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.