1. This Candy Hearts Manicure
It’s all the fun of candy hearts without the horrifying feeling of chewing on pastel-colored chalk. Win-win.
2. These Nail Polish Strips
Because no dry time means more candy time.
3. This Medically-Accurate Manicure
For those of us who take the whole “heart” thing more literally.
4. This In-Your-Face Sparkle
For those of us who don’t get easily distracted by our manicures.
6. This Subtle Color-Play
Because not all of us have the time/energy/attention span for water-marbling.
7. This Tuxedo-Inspired Color Scheme
Sometimes red, pink, and white can be a little overplayed, no?
8. This 3-D Excitement
Not recommended for any semblance of manual labor.
9. These Adorable Smiling Hearts
Even if your Valentine sucks, at least your nails are happy to be with you!
10. This Fun Little Surprise
Who doesn’t love a classic red lip?
12. This Neon Nail Party
In case your plans for Valentine’s Day include going to a rave or eating chocolate under a blacklight.
13. This Ombre Magnificence
Why pick one color when you can have three? Bonus points for the confetti.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›