1. This Candy Hearts Manicure
It’s all the fun of candy hearts without the horrifying feeling of chewing on pastel-colored chalk. Win-win.
2. These Nail Polish Strips
Because no dry time means more candy time.
3. This Medically-Accurate Manicure
For those of us who take the whole “heart” thing more literally.
4. This In-Your-Face Sparkle
For those of us who don’t get easily distracted by our manicures.
6. This Subtle Color-Play
Because not all of us have the time/energy/attention span for water-marbling.
7. This Tuxedo-Inspired Color Scheme
Sometimes red, pink, and white can be a little overplayed, no?
8. This 3-D Excitement
Not recommended for any semblance of manual labor.
9. These Adorable Smiling Hearts
Even if your Valentine sucks, at least your nails are happy to be with you!
10. This Fun Little Surprise
Who doesn’t love a classic red lip?
12. This Neon Nail Party
In case your plans for Valentine’s Day include going to a rave or eating chocolate under a blacklight.
13. This Ombre Magnificence
Why pick one color when you can have three? Bonus points for the confetti.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.