1. The actor/academic/writer/whatever else posted this image:
2. Fans around the world let out a collective cry of joy, and within minutes, hundreds of Franco selfies were uploaded.
3. Some felt very emotional about it all.
Come on crusadermercutio, get your game together!
7. The moral of the story is that you should always buy celebrities’ books, and never leave their social media accounts.
8. If you missed out on a Franco follow, you can always buy some panties with his face on them (that his sister apparently wears.)
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›