1. The actor/academic/writer/whatever else posted this image:
2. Fans around the world let out a collective cry of joy, and within minutes, hundreds of Franco selfies were uploaded.
3. Some felt very emotional about it all.
Come on crusadermercutio, get your game together!
5. But true to his word, Franco followed back his fans.
7. The moral of the story is that you should always buy celebrities’ books, and never leave their social media accounts.
8. If you missed out on a Franco follow, you can always buy some panties with his face on them (that his sister apparently wears.)
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›