1. The actor/academic/writer/whatever else posted this image:
2. Fans around the world let out a collective cry of joy, and within minutes, hundreds of Franco selfies were uploaded.
3. Some felt very emotional about it all.
Come on crusadermercutio, get your game together!
7. The moral of the story is that you should always buy celebrities’ books, and never leave their social media accounts.
8. If you missed out on a Franco follow, you can always buy some panties with his face on them (that his sister apparently wears.)
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️