1. The actor/academic/writer/whatever else posted this image:
2. Fans around the world let out a collective cry of joy, and within minutes, hundreds of Franco selfies were uploaded.
3. Some felt very emotional about it all.
Come on crusadermercutio, get your game together!
7. The moral of the story is that you should always buy celebrities’ books, and never leave their social media accounts.
8. If you missed out on a Franco follow, you can always buy some panties with his face on them (that his sister apparently wears.)
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›