1. This is Marc Anthony. He has won plenty of Grammys.
He is from Brookville, NY. And he is of Puerto Rican descent.
He’s an American. But some baseball fans don’t think so…
3. They also gave him a different nationality.
FYI: He’s of Puerto Rican descent … from Brookville, NY.
7. Alright, now you’re just being ridiculous.
Puerto Rican ≠ Mexican ≠ Cuban. You KNOW that, right?
8. Does anyone research before they tweet? Anyone?
If you can tweet about it, you can google it yourself.
11. And the fans started claiming that an AMERICAN artist should be singing the song.
Shouldn’t you be editing your tweets before you tweet them? #learnhowtospell