1. The classroom debates would be about the crisis in Sudan.
Instead of aid to Haiti.
2. Travis would be in a lo-fi band.
Instead of a 90s grunge band.
3. Cher would wear clothes from Alexander Wang and Balenciaga
Not Alaia and Calvin Klein.
7. They’d go to spinning class.
Instead of doing workout videos at home.
8. Cher would have a bejeweled iPhone case, probably made by a designer.
She’d write everything on that, not with a feathery pen.
9. The only “herbal refreshments” would be juice cleanses.
10. Everyone would wear fedoras.
The only thing more ridiculous than a fedora is a beret.
13. They’d wear flatforms.
Not Mary Janes.
15. They’d Instagram everything.
Instead of printing photos and taping them in lockers.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›