1. The classroom debates would be about the crisis in Sudan.
Instead of aid to Haiti.
2. Travis would be in a lo-fi band.
Instead of a 90s grunge band.
3. Cher would wear clothes from Alexander Wang and Balenciaga
Not Alaia and Calvin Klein.
7. They’d go to spinning class.
Instead of doing workout videos at home.
8. Cher would have a bejeweled iPhone case, probably made by a designer.
She’d write everything on that, not with a feathery pen.
9. The only “herbal refreshments” would be juice cleanses.
10. Everyone would wear fedoras.
The only thing more ridiculous than a fedora is a beret.
13. They’d wear flatforms.
Not Mary Janes.
15. They’d Instagram everything.
Instead of printing photos and taping them in lockers.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.