1. The classroom debates would be about the crisis in Sudan.
Instead of aid to Haiti.
2. Travis would be in a lo-fi band.
Instead of a 90s grunge band.
3. Cher would wear clothes from Alexander Wang and Balenciaga
Not Alaia and Calvin Klein.
7. They’d go to spinning class.
Instead of doing workout videos at home.
8. Cher would have a bejeweled iPhone case, probably made by a designer.
She’d write everything on that, not with a feathery pen.
9. The only “herbal refreshments” would be juice cleanses.
10. Everyone would wear fedoras.
The only thing more ridiculous than a fedora is a beret.
12. They’d listen to Drake and Flo Rida at parties.
13. They’d wear flatforms.
Not Mary Janes.
14. They’d wear high-waisted jean shorts.
Not plaid miniskirts.
15. They’d Instagram everything.
Instead of printing photos and taping them in lockers.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›