1. You learned how to dance or more specifically do the “Freddy”
Which really just resembles half-assed jumping jacks.
2. You learned scary stories come in all shapes and sizes
and to be honest…I haven’t heard of a scarier tale since.
3. You learned what to bring when you go camping
So I *can* bring my laptop, flat-screen, espresso machine, and silk sheets after all!! Whew - that’s a relief!
5. You learned the importance of compromise
It’s all about being fair.
7. You learned how to properly greet people of importance
It’s all about manners, folks.
8. You learned when the going gets tough - break into song
Sing it, girl.
9. You learned how to separate yourself from a crowd
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong….And that’s how I like it!!
10. You learned the importance of starting fresh
and that it means you can splurge on new clothes because of it.
11. You learned to be proud of the skills you do have
Don’t tell me I don’t know how to talk someone into giving me an extra 10% off while taking a coupon on an item already on sale. *Shopping level: Jedi*
12. You learned how to be thrifty
and I see the beginnings of a small stain here…
13. But most of all you learned that haters are gunna hate
and you can’t let that affect you, and by being true to yourself you realize how good it makes you feel when you take the high road.